Main Phone: 269.637.0153
Secondary Phone: 616.291.0711
Email: Email Me
· 25 Years of Experience in Real Estate
· Licensed Real Estate Broker in Michigan and Florida
· Extensive Experience in both Residential and Commercial Real Estate
· Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI) Designation
· Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation
· Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designation
· Bachelor of Science Degree - Ball State University
· Master of Science Degree - Indiana University,
· Former REALTOR Associate of the Year – Greater Kalamazoo Association of REALTORS
· Received a “Special Tribute” from the Legislature of the State of Michigan in recognition of achievement, dedication and contributions to the real estate industry
· Multi-million dollar producer
· USCG Captain, Master License
Purchasing a home may be the biggest investment you will make in your lifetime. I take my real estate business very seriously and understand the fiduciary responsibilities I have to my clients and customers. I have represented first-time and experienced home buyers, investors, private and public corporations as well as governmental agencies to include the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. When you hire me as your REALTOR you can expect the same in-depth experience and first class service.
My Mission Statement:
Provide professional, honest and ethical services to my clients and customers; to continually update my education and remain abreast of current real estate principles and practices; to implement the newest technology in the industry and to continually provide accurate and up-to-date information, skilled analysis and sound advice.
Let me put my years of experience to work for you. I would sincerely appreciate your business and pledge to give you professional service with honesty and integrity. Please give me a call today.